This Fair Processing Notice (“Privacy Notice”) describes how Print and Web Design collects and uses your information.
This Notice tells you what personal information Print and Web Design collects about you, why we need it, how we use it and what protections are in place to keep it secure.
“Personal information” means information about you, and from which you could be identified, including information which may be protected under the privacy or data protection laws of the United Kingdom.
It is Print Web Designs duty to:
• Process your personal information fairly and in accordance with applicable laws;
• Tell you about how we will use your personal information;
• Only collect personal information from you when we need it for legitimate purposes, or legal reasons;
• Ensure that your personal information is adequate, relevant and not excessive for the purpose for which we collect it;
• Not keep your personal information for longer than we need to;
• Keep your personal information secure, and limit the people who can access it;
• Ensure that you know how to access your personal information and exercise your rights in relation to it, including being able to keep it accurate and up-to-date; and
• Ensure that any third parties we share your personal information with take appropriate steps to protect it.
• Never share or sell your personal information to third parties
• Your Name
• Contact Information (Email Address, Telephone Number, Delivery Address)
• Payment Details
Please note that this list is not exhaustive.
• Internal record keeping
• In order to process and deliver orders
• To send relevant promotions and offers
• To contact you for market research
We have security arrangements in place to guard against unauthorised access, improper use, alteration, destruction or accidental loss of your personal information. Only those staff with a genuine ‘Need to Know’ will have access to your personal information.We take appropriate organisational and technical security measures and have rules and procedures in place to ensure that any personal information we hold on computer systems is not accessed by anyone it shouldn’t be
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have rights as an individual which you can exercise in relation to the information we hold about you. This includes access to information held about you.
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 25 May 2018.